At Forsythe Estate Solutions, we are here to solve the toughest problems in probate for our clients. And we take great pride in our ability to navigate each unique situation that every probate case provides.
My name is Jim Forsythe and I’m the founder of Forsythe Estate Solutions. My son Clint and I work to provide the best Estate Solutions possible for our clients!
We are a Full-Service Estate Solutions Provider for anyone or any family going through the probate process after the loss of a loved one.
We are Probate Solutions Specialists who have built a team of vendors and many others to provide the most comprehensive list of solutions for you during the probate process. The best part is… Clint and I along with our team of vendors will help you to execute the plan we put in place.
When we first began working with probate clients we realized how under served this community of people was as they navigated a very stressful and emotional process on their own and often for the first time. Since that day it became our mission to better understand the probate process inside and out and build a team of vendors fully capable of serving this group with honesty, integrity, and guidance.
Think of us as your Probate Project Manager who works with our team of vendors that will execute our plan.
Once we are able to build a plan of action around you and your family’s specific needs our team can confidently provide solutions and facilitate many things related to the probate process, such as:
- Probate attorney representation for legal guidance
- Estate Sale set up and execution
- Clean out teams to prepare the property for sale
- Facilitating any necessary repairs to the property with our network of trusted contractors
- Listing, marketing, and selling your property for peak current market price as a traditional list and sell transaction (Over 40 years of Real Estate Experience)
- Providing a cash offer for your property from one of our investors to purchase and close quickly on the property in it’s ‘As-Is’ condition
- Future Estate planning to avoid the probate process in the future for other family members
- Financial advisors to heirs receiving inheritance
- Senior Care placement
- And so much more
We would love the opportunity to serve you and help you navigate the often stressful and emotional process of probate. We pride ourselves on delivering value first and earning your business with our knowledge, compassion, and ability to solve problems.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Please feel free to use the resources on our website to help find answers to some of the questions I’m sure you already have. Get a no-obligation evaluation of your circumstances by giving us some basic information via THIS FORM.
Please do not hesitate to reach out directly to Jim at (901) 383-0883 or to Clint at (901) 267-4797.
We look forward to serving you,
Jim and Clint